We love when Fall starts and you should too! October is Fall Car Care Month. We have great deals all month long in our Fall Into Savings specials. From car repair, transmission repair, car alignments to simple oil and tires changes we have discounts in Miami. We specialize in Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan and Infiniti.
With our daily busy schedules, we tend to neglect seeing our automobile more than just transportation that takes us from point A to B. We sometimes need to take a step back and realize just like our bodies need to be maintained, our cars need some love too. Basic auto care or auto repair goes a long way toward improving the safety, dependability and readiness of your vehicle when you need it. In Miami we do not have to worry about snow however heat does build up and can cause engine failures or even old oil to sky rocket in temperature. Consult with your local mechanic or give us a call to help determine the type of oil your car needs. Factors like the amount of miles you travel, geographic location and how the vehicle is used will help determine the motor oil your car should be using. This is just one of the many checks to do before you get ready for the holiday season. Starting in October, we start planning for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years festivities. In order to get to those locations, you must have a working car. A little auto care goes along way and preventative maintenance services will help avoid large repair bills.
Here are some quick tips from carfare.org
- Check all fluids, including engine oil, power steering, brake and transmission as well as windshield washer solvent and antifreeze/coolant.
- Check the hoses and belts to make sure they are not cracked, brittle, frayed, loose or showing signs of excessive wear.
- Check the battery and replace if necessary. Make sure the connection is clean, tight and corrosion-free.
- Check the brake system annually and have the brake linings, rotors and drums inspected at each oil change.
- Inspect the exhaust system for leaks, damage and broken supports or hangers if there is an unusual noise. Exhaust leaks can be dangerous and must be corrected without delay.
- Check the engine to make sure it is delivering the best balance of power and fuel economy and producing the lowest level of emissions.
- Check the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system as proper heating and cooling performance is critical for interior comfort and safety reasons, such as defrosting.
- Inspect the steering and suspension system annually, including shock absorbers, struts and chassis parts such as ball joints, tie rod ends and other related components.
- Check the tires, including tire pressure and tread. Uneven wear indicates a need for wheel alignment. Tires should also be checked for bulges and bald spots.
- Check the wipers and lighting so that you can see and be seen. Check that all interior and exterior lighting is working properly and replace worn wiper blades so you can see clearly when driving during precipitation.
Contact a Miami certified car repair mechanic today to have your vehicle checked and serviced in Miami, Florida (305)262-0002. We specialize in Honda, Lexus, Toyota, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti and many more manufactures.