Brake Inspections & Service
Brakes starting to squeak? Need to service or change out your brakes and avoid an unnecessary car accident? Japanese Car Care specializes in providing our customers with a comprehension inspection and review of brakes and tires. Inspecting and reviewing your brakes on a routine basis is not only important but the key to ensuring you get the most out of your brake pads.
If you need your brakes serviced or would like a free visual inspection, we recommend you contact us today. Our brake services include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting your vehicles calipers
- Resurfacing rotors
- Replacing your brake pads
- Road testing your vehicle for safety and brake reliability
- Inspecting wheel cylinders and/or calipers
- Resurfacing drums only or as needed
- Replacing brake shoes or pads
For more information or for a free visual inspection, contact us today at 305 262- 0002 or book your appointment right on our website with one of our certified master mechanics. We look forward to servicing you.