Changing your oil frequently can be good for your car for several reasons:
- Improved engine performance: Fresh oil lubricates the moving parts in your engine, reducing friction and heat. This can improve engine performance and increase fuel efficiency.
- Longer engine life: Regular oil changes can help remove contaminants and sludge that can build up in the engine over time. This can help extend the life of your machine.
- Reduced emissions: Fresh oil can also help reduce emissions by keeping the engine running efficiently.
- Protection against wear and tear: New oil contains the right additive package that helps protect the engine parts against wear and tear, corrosion, and rust, and helps to maintain engine temperature.
- Better fuel economy: Keeping the engine lubricated with fresh oil can help improve fuel economy by reducing friction and allowing the engine to run more efficiently.
- Better adherence to the manufacturer’s recommendations: Following the manufacturer’s recommended oil change intervals can help ensure that your car is running at its best and can also help maintain your vehicle’s warranty.
By changing your oil frequently, you can help protect your engine and improve the performance and longevity of your car. It’s important to note that the frequency of oil changes depends on the manufacturer’s recommendation, the type of oil used, the vehicle’s usage, and conditions. It’s better to consult with your mechanic or refer to the owner’s manual for specific oil change intervals.